Facility (or Facilities) management (FM) is an interdisciplinary field devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people and organization, often associated with business services functions such as offices, arenas, schools, convention centers, shopping complexes, hospitals, hotels, etc., Over the years, FM has been growing as a business field and also as a scientific discipline, slowly finding and anchoring its position among organizations’ business processes.
The discipline of facility management and the role of Facility Managers in particular are evolving to the extent that many managers have to operate at two levels:
- Strategic-tactical and
In the former case, clients, customers and end-users need to be informed about the potential impact of their decisions on the provision of space, services, cost and business risk.
In the latter, it is the role of a facility manager to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance plus the proper operation of all aspects of a building to create an optimal, safe and cost effective environment for the occupants to function.
To facilitate the Manager’s strategic-tactical and operational concerns, Inforica has developed a cost effective, yet powerful and intelligent web-based management solution designed to turn infrastructure information into actionable business knowledge with just a click of a mouse that seamlessly integrates information.
The application offers
- is web-based available on desktops and hand-held devices,
- is scalable multi-site and multi-user
- all residing in the Cloud
The cloud based solution provides accurate, timely and granular information on Facilities, Assets, Billings, Maintenance, Interval or Smart metering data consumption, thus bringing it all together so that well informed, knowledgeable and adhoc Facility and Energy Management decisions can be made, resulting in higher efficiencies and productivity.
Highlights of some of the Key Features
- Bar Code Scanning from Smart Phones
Access to details
Information related to Facilities, Tenants, Meters, Utilities, Suppliers, Service Agreements, Budgets, etc., is stored in a central repository and is accessible 24*7 via Internet.
Record data about equipment and property including maintenance activities, specifications, warranty information, service contracts, service history, spare parts and anything else that might be of help to management or maintenance workers.
Meters of all the Facilities are managed. They are tracked closely on a day-to-day basis for accurate functioning.
Bar Code Scanning from Smart Phones
Our system has built-in interface to upload utility meter data that have been collected from the meters via Smart phones, bar code scanner or wireless hand held readers.
Utility Bills can be automatically generated from the meter data that is collected on a billing period basis.
Custom Invoices can be automatically generated from the Utility bills
Comparisons can be made between facilities, tenants and their energy consumption patterns.
A flexible customer friendly dashboard provides granular information on the various utilities and their consumptions. Easy access to Utility consumption trends and current-historical comparisons
Online customer portal
- A customer can view his consumption on a daily basis using the online portal and be aware of what is consuming electricity, when it is being consumed and make necessary changes.
- Customer can also raise any service requests or online tokens for any clarifications or services on their Property management - right from the comfort of their home.
- They can view current and previous utility bills and make payments online.
- Inforica’s multilingual portal provides the customer satisfaction that property managers appreciate
Various reports like Utility consumptions, Collections, mal-functioning meters, Utility wastages are available
Email, SMS alerts are configured for having quick update on the consumptions, bill generation, bill payments, mal-functioning meters, etc.,
Connect seamlessly with your end users. Facilitate and oversee the entire scope of repair and service jobs for your assets.
Utilize email functionality for proactive communication.
Service Requests can be raised for maintaining :
- Heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration
- preventive and predictive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance/Reactive repairs
- Building automation systems
- Building fabric and decorative
- Grounds maintenance and horticulture
- Computerized maintenance management system
- Various maintenance and repairs Work orders can be scheduled for any Facility or its components at any point of time