Unified business communications for the contact centre
A communications platform should make your contact centre a service powerhouse. But power requires flexibility — and innovation — for the multi-channel agility you need to respond to customer demands.
Customer Interaction centre (CIC) gives your contact centre a single IP communications platform, offered on-premise or as a hosted service, that's both innovative and agile. Our contact centre solution is innovative in its all-in-one, open standards architecture for multi-channel interactions as well as SIP and VoIP. Agile in its unified application suite for every aspect of the customer experience. And complete… in that you get everything required in a contact centre solution to improve performance throughout your operation.
- IVR & self service automation
- Outbound dialing
- Agent scoring
- ACD/multimedia queuing
- Knowledge management
- Multimedia recording
- Multi-site routing
- Quality monitoring & reporting
- Workforce management (WFM)
- Screen recording
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
When it comes to your customers, building a better experience around them gives you the ultimate advantage. Our all-in-one contact centre solution lets you make each customer’s experience an exceptional one.
CaaS or premise-based contact centre solution
Different contact centres have different needs. Interactive Intelligence helps you pick the right contact centre solution by offering our all-in-one solution as either a premise-based solution or as an on-demand Communications as a Service (CaaS) offering, both easily scalable from 25 - 5,000 agents. Your choice.
Imagine your contact centre solution as a single, all-in-one platform that blends all media types with your business rules in one unified system. Now envision it allowing your contact centre to do all this.
- Manage and blend inbound/outbound multi-channel interactions
- Automate multimedia routing and queuing processes
- Create revenue-producing outbound campaigns
- Improve training, agent performance, remote agents included
- Elevate service levels and customer satisfaction
- Use metrics to increase the accuracy of forecasts and schedules
- Simplify administration in a single, central environment
- Unify communications on the desktop
- Connect multi-site operations with a single platform