Today’s competitive marketplace demands a highly sophisticated approach to gather/collect data from disparate sources to gain business insight. Achieving business goals requires faster and improved decision-making ability across or
ganizations. Unfortunately in most situations, decision makers have difficulty getting the accurate information they need and IT professionals spend more time responding to ad-hoc report requests than focusing on strategic initiatives.
At Inforica, our highly innovative business intelligence services combine a thorough understanding of business and technology to help you leverage information and to improve business decision making, customer service, financial management and regulatory compliance.
Our Business Intelligence practice focuses on Reporting and Data Warehousing. Working with industry-leading technologies our solutions can help you achieve business intelligence objectives. Our core services include:
- Business Case Development
- Gap Analysis
- Solution Selection, Design and Implementation
- Data Mining and Analytics
Our expertise in the following domains are:
SQL Server Integration Services
- Design and build complex SSIS packages using Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS).
- Efficient usage of Transformation components of SSIS.
- Troubleshooting of SSIS package exceptions through various alert mechanisms.
- Portability across multiple environments.
- Optimized performance with minimum load to the server.
- Reusability of packages using variables and configurations.
- Design and create scripts to achieve complex data transformations.
- Migrate or upgrade packages from previous versions to the latest build.
- Management of database like scheduled backup and restore etc.
- High level of security to avoid third party intrusion to executing the packages.
SQL Server Analysis Services
- Designing and creations of efficient dimensional modeling ‘
- Analyzing the whole business scenario and to propose a suitable solution.
- Data mining to present normalized and filtered analysis
- Outline a strategic plan for OLAP modeling
- Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
- Develop integrated solutions with Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Tailored solution based on client s requirement using HOLAP, MOLAP, and ROLAP modeling
- Integrate with Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint
- Upgrade from SSAS 2005 to SSAS 2008
- Experts in using the latest technology and tool for data warehousing namely TimeXtender
SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design reports in tabular, list, matrix and graph formats
- Build report using multiple data sources and deriving complex datasets.
- Integrating SQL stored procedures to optimize the data retrieval for reports
- Integrate high level security across environments
- Understand and ensure correct use of SSL and data source security
- Presentation of reports in various medium like WebPages, SharePoint, report manager etc
- Scheduling of reports subscriptions to be executed at fixed intervals
- Downloading the report in various formats such as pdf , xls , doc, tiff etc
- Create custom assemblies for use in SSRS
- Migrate and upgrade from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008 or SSRS 2008 to SSRS 2010
TimeXtender is a Microsoft SQL Server based tool that simplifies the implementation of ETL and data warehousing process. We have expertise in the following:
- Design and develop data warehouse using TimeXtender’s user interface which saves 50-80% of development time.
- Complete trace of a single entity, both back and forwards, and it works all the way from data source to cube.
- Row or value based checkpoints and notifications.
- Setting constraints on field level basis
- Time and cost effective customized solutions
- Expertise in data quality, data consolidation, advanced planning and data modeling using TimeXtender
- Data migration from OLTP to OLAP and vice versa.
- High level data security and integrity maintained through staging databases.
- Easy access to ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP R/3)
- Portability of same solution across multiple machines
- Segregation of valid and dirty data stored on respective tables.
- Improving performance by using indexes.
You can read more about timeextender by visiting their website http://www.timextender.com/