Operating since 2000, Inforica Inc is one of the leading Integration and Professional services firms in Canada. With a team of over 100 highly experienced professionals, we offer the capabilities of a large firm and the entrepreneurial zeal of a start-up.
Inforica India was established in 2006 as part of the Global Sourcing initiative of Inforica Inc. With over 50 experienced technologists, Inforica India from its state of the art development center at Hyderabad delivers to customers across the globe and India.
Our value proposition is simple – we offer deep capability with a track record of 100% project success at highly competitive prices. We have extensive business and technical experience with Fortune 500 clients across diverse industries. We focus on the following Enterprise Solutions.
Business Communications Management
Provides an advanced, all-IP communication solution for multichannel contact centers and contact-intensive, multisite organizations. Here are some of the areas we cover:
- Contact Centre Solutions - A communications platform should make your contact center a service powerhouse.
- IP Telephony Solutions - support voice over IP (VoIP), open standards like SIP, mobile workers and the unified voice and data communications business now demands.
- Communications Based Process Automation - Processes are what make organizations tick. Some processes are horizontal (apply to all-types of organizations) and some are vertical (industry‐specific) in nature.
- Process Automations - Focuses on delivering Business Process Automation through real-time data acquisition, process monitoring and reporting for the Healthcare, Hospitality, Campus and Energy and Facility Management Solutions.
CRM is an integrated approach to acquiring, retaining and deepening customer relationships. CRM enables organizations to leverage the value of every customer interaction. Inforica specializes in the implementation and deployment of Microsoft CRM 2011 based solutions.
Business Intelligence Solutions
Our Business Intelligence practice focuses on Reporting and Data Warehousing. Working with industry-leading technologies our solutions can help you achieve business intelligence objectives.
- Energy Management - focuses on delivering holistic solutions to effectively and efficiently monitor and manage in real time energy and utilities consumption within a single or multiple dwelling units
- HealthCare Solutions- Delivering integrated communications that optimizes workflow, decreases cost-of-care and leverages investment in current systems.
- Education Solutions - Delivering web based hosted Elementary report card solutions, Web portals for schools and Student Information Systems
Content Management Solutions
Inforica develops content management solution websites using
- Dot Net Nuke
- Google Sites based on Google Apps